Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sunday

  • 6:10 Jasper is up.  I nurse.  Put him back in bassinet.
  • He’s quiet for awhile…then bring him into bed to cuddle with us.
  • Sage gets up and eventually makes her way into bed too.
  • Geoff and I fall back asleep for a bit.  Sage, Geoff and Jasper get up.
  • I try to fall back asleep for a few more minutes.  Doesn’t work.
  • Trevar calls.  Has already been grilled about Florida.IMG_2179
  • I get up.  Feed Jasper breakfast.  Change and then down for a nap.
  • Pancakes for breakfast.IMG_2181 IMG_2182
  • Geoff and I have our coffee on the couch.  Sage plays in her new tutu.IMG_2192
  • Tell Sage about a dozen times to quiet down as Jasper is sleeping.
  • She goes up to the loft to pretend her butterfly is flying.  Talks the entire time.
  • Not feeling well today.  Not up to looking after Jasper by myself.
  • Sage and Geoff play Super Mario.
  • 10:30 Jasper up. Nurse.  We watch them play Mario for a bit.  Try out Sage’s firemen hat.IMG_2221
  • Sage plays with her slinky.  Whines, whines, whines.
  • Geoff and Sage go outside to clean the paint out of the garage.
  • I fold laundry.  Put Jasper with a rice cracker in his highchair.  Crys.
  • Email from Dad.
  • Feed Jasper lunch.  Put him down for a nap at noon.
  • I need comfort food for lunch.  Make pasta and pesto sauce.
  • Geoff and Sage come back in.  Jasper gets up.  They go back out. IMG_2252
  • Nurse.  Play.  Poop.  Bang on window at our people. IMG_2258
  • Put Jasper down to play on the floor and I fold more laundry.  Play with Jasper some more.
  • I come upstairs.  Rainy miserable day.
  • Jasper is screaming.
  • I think about screaming too.
  • Play again.
  • Down for another nap.  Wakes up 30 mins later.  Comfort him and he falls back asleep.
  • I finish watching the movie from yesterday.
  • Jasper gets up.  We bang on the window some more.
  • Go outside and tell Geoff to come in as I cannot take anymore of this. IMG_2266
  • Sage has found lots of treasures in cleaning out the garage.  An old chequebook, notepads, construction pencils and boxes of old business cards.  Some going back to 1970!
  • Geoff plays with Jasper and then feeds him.  Still pouring rain.
  • We have candy.  Jasper goes down for a nap.
  • Family tickle fight.  Sage gets an ice cream container from the freezer to put on Geoff’s back! IMG_2283
  • Geoff and Sage finish making the sugar cookies. IMG_2316
  • Jasper gets up.
  • Sage gets mouthy and gets sent to her room.
  • Geoff starts making sausages.
  • I still feel gross.
  • Nurse.  Put Jasper in the swing.  Lasts for a little while.
  • Sage and Jasper play peek-a-boo on the floor.
  • Geoff and Sage eat dinner.  I skip.  Feels like a person is sitting on my chest.
  • Jasper and Sage go off to bed.
  • Geoff watches tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment