Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week in the Life starts tomorrow!! I am so excited for this. Downloaded 3 of of Ali Edwards elements from Designer Digitals this morning:

The Story of Today 8.5 x 11 overlays

Week in the Life Journal cards

and 2010 Sentiment Tabs.

The plan is to use The Story of Today overlays as my opener for each day instead of just an enlarged photo and daily tab as Ali is doing this year. This is my first time doing WITL and I'd really like to get down as many of the details as I can about our routine each day. I'm going to do 2 pages of baseball card size photos and intersperce the journaling cards and sentiment tabs in with these as well. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to do a 4th page for each day as Ali is...I guess I'll see how many photos I have from each day that I want to share.
I didn't buy a fancy new album for this project. I have a very funky 3-ring binder I bought ages ago and I'm just going to keep my pages in there. I'd love to use the same album in future years so that I can have a bunch of WITL projects in the same spot to look at as time goes by.
I'll post updates tomorrow of how I'm doing!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment