Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Comedy of Errors

That really is the only way that I can describe what this whole process has been like.  Without getting all worked up and put in danger of losing my mind that is.  We FINALLY get the list of our damaged contents from the restoration company and I start to notice something odd as I'm reviewing it.  I look it over again.  Nope, not just me.  All of our appliances, all of the furniture from upstairs and all of the kid's toys weren't on the list.  How on earth did they manage to forget those??  Yet one more hassle to get straightened out.  Nevermind the fact that the house was supposed to be torn down last week and when I called the insurance adjuster to find out what was going on his voicemail said he was off on vacation all week!  Needless to say we will be switching companies the second this mess is done with.  A shame really because my husband has used them for all of his needs for almost 20 years now.

And totally unrelated but too cute not to share.  She was so excited to wear skinny jeans for the first time.  She kept asking me what they were called cause they're more like a legging than a jean so I told her all the big girl's were calling them jeggings now.  Didn't believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment