Friday, March 8, 2013

Day in the Life - February

I'm following Ali Edwards lead this year and doing A Day in the Life to add to my Project Life albums the last day of every month.  However...as you'll notice in the photo below, February's spread says March 1.  Why?  Well...a certain little man deleted all my photos off my phone about halfway through the day on the actual last day of the month.  Oh well, I'm still counting this as February!



Highlights from today:

Sage thrilled to pack her own lunch with the leftover Lebanese takeout.  Rex comes to breakfast and Woody comes to snack time!  My parents got an iPad and now my dad and I have constant Words with Friends games going on.  The hideous house across the street got put into foreclosure.  My globe collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment