Monday, December 1, 2008

Piggy Tales Hide and Seek Flap Book

I have just started my first ever non-12x12 page layout project. And I think it might be the death of me!

As soon as I saw this book I knew that I wanted to make it for my almost 3 month old niece. Little did I realize what I had gotten myself into. I am about halfway done the book..I am mostly happy with the way that it is turning out. Some of the challenges have been that I am designing it for a baby and I want her to be able to look at it without fear of wrecking it..so I am using just paper and stickers to decorate the book so that I can put a layer of Mod Podge over the whole thing. Another issue with this book is that the template that is so kindly included is not exact! You can imagine how frustrated I was when I cut out my paper and went to glue it to the page and discovered that the flaps wouldn't lift since the paper didn't properly line up!

I will post pics as soon as it is done..hopefully by the end of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment