Monday, December 1, 2008

An Indulgence

I have been wanting a Coach purse for the longest time now. But as a stay at home mother who already has a scrapbooking supply obsession it wasn't something I felt I could justify buying for myself. Then a couple months ago, guess what opened up only 30 minutes from my house. A Coach outlet. When I saw the sign I screamed so loud in the car that Geoff almost got us into an accident. You have no idea how disappointed I was when the store finally opened and they had almost no purses from the real stores..just ones that looked as if they had been specifically made for the outlet.


On Saturday I was in the area so I figured I'd go in again..this would be my 3rd visit and I didn't really have high hopes. Sage and I walked into the store and walked straight to the back where the keep the few purses that come in from the real Coach stores. I spotted this one right away, picked it up and walked right to the cash register. Totally unlike me...for the last few years I debate every purchase I make for myself..and I usually end up talking myself out of it. Not this time. It was such an amazing deal..now I just have to get Geoff to see it in the same way!




Isn't she beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment